Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Half Birthdays!




I still can't believe our boys share birthdays.  Sometimes I wonder if people will think I had Ryan on Clay's birthday on purpose (I didn't).  Half birthdays are such a fun and kind of silly excuse for a birthday cake!  In Clay's 3 year old mind, they are something to look forward to for a whole month, especially when your mom and dad count down to the day in the weeks before.  

I made the birthday hats out of paper and ribbon I had around the house.  For Clay's 6 month celebration, I made the same exact hat (see the Feb 2014 blog entry!).  So, I felt I had to made the same hat for Ryan's 6 month birthday since I love the boys exactly the same.  I didn't think Clay was going to want to wear such a funny looking hat.  Boy, was I wrong! Clay couldn't wait to get his hat on and sit down at the table for the "Happy half-Birthday" song.  We were at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Leo's house for the celebration.  

Ryan was a bit spooked by the camera flash... and he felt like he should have gotten a piece of cake too.  Other than that, it was just another Sunday evening for Ryan, with his silly brother.




Half Birthday cakes that Clay helped me make.

"I do NOT approve of this photo!"



No comments:

Post a Comment