Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

September 2017

September is flying by!

September started with a really fun Labor Day weekend in Lake Tahoe with just our family.  I've realized that we don't spend many of our vacations with just our family of four, and I found that we're a delightful bunch to hang out with! We arrived in Tahoe Thursday night and made it a long weekend through Tuesday morning.  It was pretty crowded in Tahoe, and so we tried to simplify our weekend by sticking to the Homewood area.  We went to Chambers/Meeks Bay in the morning, home for lunch, and then Chambers/Meeks Bay in the afternoon.  We stayed home for most of our dinners, with one night out at Sunnyside.  So fun! The kids were actually really good - Luke and I had a blast with our margaritas and gourmet burger/salad.  Clay loved playing in the water.  He's a master rock thrower.  Ryan is really good and sitting on the towel in our shade tent and keeping me company.  The weather was perfect and I can't wait to go back next summer.

We went to Marin one weekend to have dinner with Grandpa Jerry and allllll of my siblings/parents.  It was a crowd of us on the deck at Rancho Nicasio! The grandkids all seemed to have fun and played on a tree overhanging the deck / crossed the street to play in the baseball diamond nearby.

9/23 weekend, we went to Davis to support Eric's team's Pro-Am Fundraiser. Luke and Leo did pretty well, and Clay and Ryan loved watching those guys give it their best!

Clay is growing! We went to a birthday party this past weekend, and Clay was the tallest kid there!  Ryan is learning more and more words.  Recently, he learned the word "me" and has started shaking his head emphatically to say "no".  

Finally, we cut Ryan's hair! It was a team effort between Luke, Clay and I. I was able to schedule one family portrait session by Sam Sorbello to capture Ryan's long shaggy hair, and I'm so glad I did! Ryan looks like a different little person with his short hair - Clay's twin!







No comments:

Post a Comment