Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2017

4 months!

We love this big baby boy!  He weighed 17.5 months at his four month appointment.  Ryan is still waking up four times a night to feed - because he loves his mommy!  At least that's what I tell myself.  Ryan LOVES his baths.  We give him one each night before bed, and he always calms down in the warm water.  Ryan is pretty good at flipping over when he is on his stomach for tummy time.  Clay adores his little brother, and Clay wants Ryan to be able to interact more! Clay helps his mom by fetching items around the room I need when I'm nursing his brother.

I ended up going back to work full-time in the beginning of December.  We found an in-house day care around the corner from where we live.  My goal this time around is to only work 8:30 - 3:00 pm.   It's been a bit tough cramming in the workday, and working in breaks to pump! I can't believe Clay was exclusively breastfed until he was 11 months! What a dedicated mother I was!!!





 
Clay is excited about his afternoon graham cracker snacks.  He has started asking me each day to bring the snacks in the car when I pick him up... which isn't going to happen.

Hi Blue Eyes! I have an almost identical picture of Clay in this pose, at this age!


No comments:

Post a Comment