Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

10 Months!!!


These months are just flying by! At 10 months, Clay is such a cutie. He loves standing up.  He'll stand near our coffee table and scoot around it, or just stand there and yell happily at us.  Clay is eating a lot of different foods now, basically everything that Luke and I are eating. He really liked blueberry pancakes!  Clay has four teeth and he's getting pretty good and chomping his pearly whites.  He learned how to wave this month! It's funny watching him wave his short little arms in response to someone saying goodbye to him.

He is SO friendly to strangers. He has developed this little flirty smile that he brings out when he sees a camera, or when we meet someone new who goes ga ga over him.  

Clay also loves water. I have this little floaty toy that allows him to kick in the water.  He screams and smiles really big when he gets into the water.  He also likes playing in the mud. I turn on the hose outside, and he'll sit happily inspecting rocks and sticks.

He is so much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment